Top Orange County, California Motorcycle Injury Lawyers
Our firm has represented motorcycle accident victims for over 30 years. We are specialists in the representation of motorcycle accident victims, and the unique characteristics of a motorcycle accident investigation, and injury. Motorcycle riders are typically seriously injured. There is rarely any protection between the rider and the road, orthopedic injuries are greater in number and severity. Witnesses are much more biased when describing a motorcycle drivers’ conduct as opposed to an automobile. Additionally there are laws that govern motorcycles, not applicable to autos. Our site is designed to answer questions you may have specifically about motorcycle accidents and investigation, your personal injuries and how the case is resolved. Feel free to peruse the site and select from the many informational tabs. You also may wish to consult with us for your motorcycle case. Please call us at 1 888 752-7474 from anywhere in California and our initial consultation is always private and free. You may also contact us by e-mail. We hope to be of service to you.
Should you have sustained an Orange County cycle accident injury, often the most significant choice you can make is what personal injury lawyer will handle your case. There are many lawyers and practitioners to choose from, but truthfully you will require an Orange County street motorcycle attorney who comprehends street bike injuries as well as the main causes of Orange County street motorcycle injuries and have the ability to compete aggressively for your rights.
Right after an Orange County motorcycle collision, you will almost certainly end up being reached by an insurance company to discuss your matter. Your insurance carrier will likely demand to take a documented statement or even draw diagrams of the accident. Without having a qualified motorcycle attorney by your side, this questioning from the insurance carrier can potentially highly impact and potentially wipe out your court case. The insurance firm will inquire in such a manner to make it look as you are really the root cause of the particular motorcycle crash. Do not fall right into such a mistake! Be certain that you have a skilled motorcycle wreck lawyer watching out to protect your individual legal rights, and if possible, never mention your matter with any specific insurance individuals before you have reviewed your current situation with a motorcycle accident attorney.
Call us now at 888-752-7474 for your no cost, private assessment with a knowledgeable Orange County motorcycle accident attorney
Motorcycle crash reports indicate that street motorcycle riders are twice as likely to get in a crash as car motorists. Due to the simple fact that a good number of crashes on a street bike are usually with cars or trucks, it is found that a street motorcycle crash brings about a great deal more extensive and substantial harm to the recipient than in an automobile versus car accident. At Our Law Firm, you will quickly talk with and become designated with a specific street motorcycle wreck attorney who understands that you were a cycle accident sufferer and by no means the main source of this wreck.
Our Law Firm’s motorcycle accident legal professionals will definitely be able to help you to locate a doctor, pay your medical charges, and get your street motorcycle fixed or replaced. Our Law Firm’s cycle accident lawyers will definitely be able to make it clear how long your current claim will likely take, whether or not you are going to need to go to the courtroom, recommendations on how much your personal cycle wreck case is worth, as well as who will pay your lost wages.
At Our Law Firm, our objectives in your case are to:
• Get your cycle permanently fixed as quickly as possible or alternatively get you the highest replacement benefit achievable;
• Get you the necessary medical help that you need in order for you to experience a quick and highly effective recovery;
• Recover your lost wages while you’re recovering and also gain access to lost potential wages which will be sacrificed as a result of the harm you may have suffered from the motor bike crash.
• Make sure your current hospital expenses are paid and that you’re healing will include long term medical related fees.
• Make sure that you will be paid for all of your physical distress and struggles as an end result from the cycle collision.
Call us now at 888-752-7474 for a free, private assessment with an experienced Orange County cycle crash lawyer.
Our firm knows how to manage the distinctive components of a motorbike wreck claim, and we will be able to demonstrate your matter so that the insurance provider will appreciate and take into consideration your side of it.
Our attorneys understand motorcycle collision reconstruction to successfully demonstrate the accident was the fault of the automobile operator and we recognize how to make the insurance carrier recognize how your damages have an effect on you and your everyday life.
All of our lawyers currently have connection with the finest skilled street motorcycle experts to be able to affirm your case inside the court room and win your pay out, and also we know how to talk with the professional medical system so your injuries are displayed fully and wholly.
Our lawyers know how to recover from the jury’s bias against street bike riders to help win the jury onto your side… as opposed to them automatically discriminating against you – the street motorcycle rider.
At Our Law Firm, our qualified Orange County cycle injury attorneys will certainly do everything in their power to strengthen your financial recovery. And don’t forget, we provide a zero recovery-no cost guarantee, therefore you will not pay a penny unless we recover for you!
For a no charge, discreet consultation with a knowledgeable Orange County street bike injury lawyer, Call us today at 888-752-7474.
- Pomona: Semi Struck and Killed Two On Shoulder Of 60 Freeway At around 3:15 a.m. on Monday, May 16, a semi truck veered onto the shoulder of the 60 Freeway in Pomona, killing two people who were standing next to their vehicles. The California Highway Patrol ….
- Pedestrian Rebecca Vegas Fatally Struck in Lompoc Intersection At around 8:40 p.m. on Friday, May 13, a vehicle fatally struck pedestrian Rebecca Vegas at the intersection of Ocean Avenue and J Street in Lompoc. The driver, 18-year-old Lacey Strange, remained at ….
- Long Beach: Motorcyclist Josue Corado Struck and Killed by Truck Shortly after 9 p.m. on Monday, May 9, a pickup truck struck and killed 27-year-old motorcyclist Josue Corado, of Norwalk. The driver of the truck, 24-year-old Josue Avalos, hit Corado when he turned ….